lunedì 27 marzo 2017

Flying over

It feels like I'm flying
Very close to the ground
Grazing only the river of lies
where I float I drown

I sense the dramatic futility of  everyday life
The grandiosity of human wandering
Of a foolish gait , inhuman

I detach, I soar over the errors, the horrors
Not  merciful angel
But melancholic brother
Emphatically, harmfully  above everything, everyone
A city, unrolls under me
Vibrant, bright

But  lively for what life?
Throbbing with what colors?

A hearthbreaking melody , carresses inside, it brings me high  for a few moments , not far away
Puts me aside, on purpose, from that me who is with you
In the daily flowing of lies, of pettiness, of pointlessness 

english transation by Claudia Cesari

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...